November 23, 2019
Quote of the Week
"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings."
-William Arthur Ward
As we enter this time of Thanksgiving, we want you to know how thankful we are for each and every one of you. Thank you for choosing education as your profession. Thank for the care you give your students. Thank for the time and effort you give to learning and growing as an educator. Thank you for the relationships you have built with your students, parents, and each other. We wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your family and friends. Enjoy and spread joy in the short week ahead!
Peter, Sarah, and Aaryn
- Shoutouts: To the culture/climate team for organizing the staff tailgate tomorrow!
- This Week: Everyone may wear jeans both days this week. Monday, staff can wear their favorite college apparel for the tailgate. There will also not be PLC meetings on Tuesday. You may meet if you like.
- Tuesday Afternoon: Staff may leave as soon as you dismiss your students or finish your duty. Please have your cell phone available for any questions regarding transportation just in case.
- December Meetings: We are switching up our December meetings. We will have our rotating PD sessions on December 4. We will have a full faculty meeting on December 11. Both will begin at 2:50 in the media center.
No Birthdays This Week
- Monday, 11/25: SFMS Day of Service; Staff Tailgate on the Stage; Sarah & Aaryn at District PD 8:00-11:30; Peter at the DO at 12:00
- Tuesday, 11/26: Peter at District PD 11:30-2:30
- 11/27-11/29: Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, 12/3: Watch DOGS Parent Meeting at 6:00
- Wednesday, 12/4: Principal's Meeting at 10:00; PD Sessions at 2:50
- Thursday, 12/5: Chorus Concert at 6:00
- Friday, 12/6:Spirit Day; Blue Pops; LifePointe Holiday Lunch (Duty Free)
- Wednesday, 12/11: Faculty Meeting at 2:50