St. George Episcopal Lower School
- MONDAY - 7:40-7:55 choir practice in the music room, 3rd six weeks overviews were due Friday
- TUESDAY -
- WEDNESDAY - 7:40-7:55 choir practice in the music room, Faculty Meeting at 3:30 in St. John room (I would like everyone to attend please), Happy Birthday, Sheridan!
- FRIDAY - 7:40-7:55 choir practice in the music room, 10:00am Thanksgiving Eucharist followed by family gathering and early dismissal
- SATURDAY - Happy Birthday, Mimi!
- SUNDAY - Happy Birthday, Kim W.!
November 23 - 27 - Thanksgiving Holiday
November 30 - Happy Birthday Michael Z. and Terri H.!, Team Leader meetings @7;30 in conference room, 7:40-7:55 choir practice in the music room
December 1 - Cookie Decorating event @ 3:30 in the cafeteria (Please join us for some fun fellowship...and cookies)
December 2 - 7:40-7:55 choir practice in the music room, Tech Mtg. @ 3:30 in the computer room
December 3 - Yvonne gone in afternoon
December 4 - 7:40-7:55 choir practice in the music room, St. Nick shoe filling during chapel, Yvonne gone in afternoon
- Curriculum overviews for the 3rd six weeks are due by Friday, November 13. (Today)
- Classroom teachers - If you are using a specific behavior management plan with individual students, please send the specialists a note detailing the plan. Students who need this extra help also need consistency and, if we are using the same plan across all courses, it will be much more effective.
- Please make sure that you are always keeping your doors locked.
Some of the Great Things I Saw This Week:
- I saw many more incredible teachers doing what they do best! Whenever anyone comments on how smoothly the school year is going, I always say that the success of this school is because of the wonderful teachers who work here, and all of my observations affirm that statement!
- This week the junior kinders made cornucopias and were so proud of them. The best part of seeing them walking to their cars that day was getting to hear them try to say "cornucopia" when I asked about their artwork.