March 30, 2020
A message from Mrs. Jackson
Welcome back from spring break! We hope that you had.a restful, relaxing, and healthy spring break! As we enter into our second week of online learning, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our TGMS staff and students. This has been a huge transition for our TGMS community, and I am proud of how we have taken on this new challenge. Here are a few reminders/updates as we continue our online learning journey together:
- On Monday, teachers will be posting assignments for students to complete for the week in Google Classroom.
- Assignments: Please have your child complete the assignments in Google Classroom. Teachers will be reaching out to you this week, if you child is behind in a class.
- Teachers will be available via email to answer any questions between the hours of 7:40a.m.-3:40p.m.
- If you need to reach Mrs. Saska, please email her at email@example.com
- If you need to reach an administrator, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Social Emotional Health:
Free Meals for the Week of March 30
Pickerington Schools’ “grab and go” meal program will resume on Monday, March 30 — school breakfast and lunches will be distributed for the week on MONDAY ONLY.
Anyone 18 years old and younger may come pick up the free meals (all in one bag) from noon to 1 p.m. at Tussing Elementary School.
A huge shout out to our Pickerington Schools Food Services and Transportation Departments for taking care of our students during this difficult time!
Face to Face Tech Support?
Pickerington Schools will continue to support student’s Chromebooks and the Every-1 Connected Program throughout the closure of our schools.
Tuesday, March 31st - 8 AM - 10 AM
Thursday, April 2nd - 2 PM - 4 PM
Locked Out of Device
Need to Print?
Virtual Spirit Week March 30 - April 5
TGMS Students let's have some fun next week and join in the district-wide spirit week!
Open the download to see how you can participate!
Monday: Superhero Day
Tuesday: Pajama Day
Wednesday: USA Day
Thursday: Jersey Day
Friday: Tiger/Panther Day
Saturday and Sunday: "Bear your colors"