Media Center News
Sanders Middle School
Email Access In District and Offsite
End Of The Year Dates To Remember
- May 10 - Student Library Books are Due
- May 17-19 - SC Book Festival, Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
- May 17 - Registration Opens for Summer Technology Classes
- May 24 - All Loan Equipment and Materials Due to ITS
- June 17 -Middle School summer Technology Camp Starts
Technology Classes aka Technology Bootcamp
Week One: June 24-27 - Software Tools and Office 2010
Week Two: July 8-11 - Web 2.0 Tools and Google
Week Three: July 16 & 17 - Bootcamp for School Media Specialists
Week Four: July 22-25 - Mobile Technology
Week Five: July 29-Aug. 1 - SMART
Official Summer 2013 Bootcamp Web Site: http://goo/gl/m8DRq
Middle School Technology Bootcamp
- Students will learn how to make movies using mobile devices, desktop computers, and Web 2.0 Tools!
- Camp registration opened Monday, April 22, 2013 and can be completed online using the web site link: http://goo.gl/q1maB
- There is a $25 registration fee that must be paid by check.
- Richland One's 6,7, 8 grade students can attend.
- The camp will be held from June 17-20 from 9am-3pm at the Olympia Learning Center.
- Parents are responsible for transportation.
- A light lunch and snack will be provided each day.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Media Center Notes!
Sharon Austin, Media Center Assistant