The Bulldog Bark
- When responding to an adult, always use "Ma'am" or "Sir".
- Make eye contact when someone is speaking to you.
- Respect other students' comments, opinions, & ideas.
- If you are asked a question in conversation, ask a question in return.
- Do not show disrect with gestures.
- Always say "Thank you" when given something.
- Suprrise others by performing random acts of kindness.
- If someone bumps into you, say "Excuse me", even if it was not your fault.
- Learn from your mistakes and move on.
- No matter the circumstances, ALWAYS be HONEST.
SMS--Excellence in All We Do,
KPREP RESULTS ARE IN!
Congrats to our August Students of the Month
Fall Break October 7-11
Grab the memories of all the sports' teams biggest moments, the Dog pound, and so much more!
Make sure to buy a yearbook before Christmas for $20 because the price goes up to $25 after the break!
If you would like to use Sureway Stamps to purchase a yearbook, we are accepting them. However, Sureway Stamps cannot be combined with an online order.
GRAB YOUR YEARBOOK TODAY!
Report Cards for Term 1 Go Home October 18
LIRBARY NEWS - MARK YOUR CALENDAR
November 8 -midterm- 50% due w/ 82% accuracy (FREE dress reward- Nov. 13)
December 18 -100% due w/ 82% accuracy (FREE dress reward- Dec. 20)
Thank you to all who purchased at the Scholastic Book Fair!
You helped our SMS Library.
Remember you can take tests at the public library over Fall Break!
Seventh and Eighth Grade Boys Tryouts
October 15: 3:30-5:00pm
October 16: 5:30-7:30pm
Picture Retake Day
Minecraft Club First Meeting October 14, 3:30-4:30 in Room 113
4H Next Meeting is October 15, 3:30-4:30 in Room 113