Translation Management for you!
Affordable translation management services for your business
Why should you delegate your work to me?
As a freelance translation manager I will help you:
- find the right translator for the job - with a trusted team of freelancers who have worked for me for the past two years, a wide network of contacts among professional translators and as a skilled social media user, I will spare you time looking for the right person to do the job - and take all the responsibility for delivering work to the highest standard on myself.
- deliver a rare language combination at a really competitive rate- whether it's Kurdish Sorani, Urdu or Estonian that you are looking for, I will make sure you get a great value for it. Depending on the project, we will agree on a rate that you will be happy with - starting from as little as 45 pounds / 1000 words (all services included)
- meet a tight deadline - a challenging project and only 24 hours to go? Leave it me. I will hire more translators, manage the project to make sure it meets high quality standards, and take advantage of time differences to work against the clock. I am known for working extra-hard to make impossible tasks possible.
- keep your standards really high - all of the translations from English will be done (and proofread) by native speakers; and I will personally proofread the translations into English, to make sure you get translations of the highest quality.
- delight your customers - a quality translation on or before the agreed deadline, at a great rate - all you need to keep your clients happy
- get more work done - delegating your work means you can take on more assignments and focus on what's really important to you - growing your company
- relax - knowing there is someone to take care of all of the above for you, you will be able to relax and improve your work-life balance.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more details: 07895 705 722 | Skype: emilia.korczynska1 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Emilia Korczynska, MPhil (cantab)