See what's happening Sept. 19th to Sept. 23
Picture Day is September 20th!
Picture ID R6PV92TVE
September 20th- Picture Day!
September 21st- Read for a Better Life Day
September 23rd- Kinder Field Trip
September 30th- 4th Grade Field Trip
Attendance Boundary Committee
In August of 2023, Conroe ISD will open a new Moorhead Jr. High School at 13715 Grangerland Road. This campus will increase the capacity of Moorhead Jr. High School by over 500 students. In August 2023, the previous Moorhead campus will convert to Veterans Memorial Intermediate School. The school will serve students in grade 5th and 6th. It is located at 13475 FM 1485, the current site of Moorhead Jr. High School, and will have a capacity of 1050 students.
An Attendance Boundary Committee (ABC) has been established and is composed of parents and principals serving the elementary and intermediate campuses in the Caney Creek High School feeder, along with CISD administrative representatives. This committee will soon begin the process of developing zoning scenarios that will attempt to achieve a variety of goals including the following:
1. Creating an attendance boundary to populate the new Veterans Memorial Intermediate campus
2. Reducing crowding at Grangerland Intermediate
Although the ABC will not be redrawing elementary school boundaries, we are including representatives from elementary campuses.
It is important to the District to obtain the input of parents and community members throughout the process. The District will share information about the process through in person meetings, live webinars, school newsletters, and the ABC web page at https://www.conroeisd.net/committee/attendance-boundary-process/
Each webinar will be recorded for viewing convenience.
All planning documents, scenarios, and presentation materials will be available at: https://www.conroeisd.net/committee/attendance-boundary-process/veterans-memorial-int-attendance-boundary-process/
The ABC anticipates presenting its recommendation to the Conroe ISD Board of Trustees in November or December. The Board is responsible for the final decision for the attendance boundaries.
Links to Grade Level News Sites
The Future Panther Mini Cheer Clinic Registration is now open.
Great News Panther Nation,
The Future Panther Mini Cheer Clinic Registration is now open. -- If you plan to register your child for the Oct 1st Pink OUT MINI CHEER CLINIC, please click the link below to RSVP your spot and make an online payment. You may pay at the door, but we still need the Google form completed. Register early to ensure your child receives their pink out shirt.
- Pre-K (potty trained) through 8th grade welcome
- Sibling discounts also available online
- Feeder Zone Faculty and staff receive a discount reflected in the payment section
- Specific Event details will be emailed to everyone that registers
Click here to register : https://forms.gle/FrTLMQ6qcU4mGgEEA
Transportation Tips and Tricks
- Please remember, students must be in the cafeteria before 7:50 if they need to eat breakfast. Car riders arriving after that time will be directed straight to class.
- Transportation changes? Send a note or call the front office by 2:00PM.
- We cannot check students out of school after 2:30PM. After that time they will need to go home as usual.
- If there is a problem with your child's bus after 4:30 PM, please call 936-709-7940.