The Eagle's Nest
November 3, 2017
Save The Date!
- November 7 - Challenge Day for 7th Grade Students
- November 8 - Columbia Elementary PTO Carnival Meeting, 6 PM @ CES
- November 10 - Veterans Day Celebration, 9 AM @ CCHS
- November 13 - School Board Meeting, 7 PM
- November 13-17 Book Fair - Elementary Schools
- November 14 - Elementary School Picture Retakes
- November 14 - CCHS Fall Academic Awards
- November 15 & 16 - Elementary School Conferences
- November 17 - Half Day of school
- November 17 - End of the first trimester for elementary schools
- November 17,18, & 19 - Fall Musical
- November 22-24 - No School (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 4-8 - CCHS Food Drive
Columbia Elementary Book Fair!
The PTO is looking for volunteers to work at the Book Fair. Workers are needed the week of November 13-17. There will be a morning (7:45am-11:15 am) and an afternoon shift (11:15-3:45). We would also like to be open during conferences on Wednesday and Thursday night from 5-8pm. Please contact Lindsay Morley for more information at (517) 581-3218 (call or text).
Golden Cash Bash & Buffet Dinner tickets are now available!!
Veteran's Day Assembly
Where: Columbia Central High School Gymnasium
Who: Any friend or family member that has served in our armed forces. Please contact the high school office at 592-6634 to RSVP for any veteran who will attend. We will need to know the veteran's name, branch of military/rank, and what student they are affiliated with. Veteran's are invited to wear uniforms or other service/patriotic clothing.
Guests are invited to arrive at 8:30 AM for coffee and muffins. The assembly is expected to last approximately one hour.
Elementary Schools: http://myeagles.org/District/Lunch/Lunchmenus/Lunch-Elem-November.pdf
Jr.Sr High School: http://myeagles.org/District/Lunch/Lunchmenus/Lunch-HS-November.pdf