Challenging Minds, Inspiring Hearts
- Friday is College Spirit Day! Scholars are allowed to wear college spirit shirts with uniform bottoms or jeans. No jean shorts or jean capri are allowed. Spirit day shirts or everyday uniforms are also acceptable.
- Morning drop off begins quickly at 7:20 a.m. We can not accept children prior to 7:20 a.m. The ECC offers before school care. For more information about before school care please call Nina Sanchez at 409.739.5263.
- There is a stomach bug going around campus. We are washing hands, wiping down areas more, and doing our best to keep our scholars and healthy. We can always use donations of Clorox wipes.
- Dress Code Warnings-The dress code grace period is still in effect until October 8th, but students may receive a Dress Code Warning. If your scholar receives a warning, please note he/she is NOT in trouble….it really is just to let you and them know what needs to be fixed before our grace period ends.
- More school patches have been ordered and will be in next week. We will notify families once patches have arrived.
- Hamburger Thursday's have begun,. If you would like to purchase a hamburger meal, please contact the front office. One meal is $4.25 or you can purchase a card of 10 for $40.00. If you purchased a hamburger meal card, your scholar's teacher will hold the cards and punch the cards for each meal eaten. Your scholar's teacher will notify you once your scholar has punched 8 burgers so that you have time to purchase a new card. We do allow siblings to split cards as needed. Please make arrangements in the front office.
- Last week our scholars had the opportunity to purchase items from our Falcon Store. This was a wonderful opportunity for our scholars to spend their hard earned Falcon bucks. Falcon Bucks are rewarded for a variety of reasons. If you would like to make a donation to the Falcon Store we welcome all items. Examples of items we would love to have in the store include seasonal items (football season, Halloween, etc), stickers, fun school supplies, dollar store toys, spirit items, and so on.
Our 3rd grade class enjoyed reading to their Kinder buddies this week. Thank you 3rd grade for being a strong example of excellence for our Kindergartners.
5th graders Shine!
Our 5th grade class are all excellent role models on campus. They are shining stars! They took a beautiful photo with a beautiful rainbow!
Our Falcon store was a huge success! Our scholars earned falcon bucks by going above and beyond in Excellence.
5th graders Shine!
Falcon Shout Outs
Shout Out to 4th grader Matthew Martinez for always making great choices and showing love and kindness to his classmates!
Shout Out to 5th grader Farrah Lewis for showing courage and pride during her first volleyball game as a Lady Falcon!
Shout Out to Jack Petty for being an excellent student in our Pre-K 3 class!
Shout Out to 8th grader Diana Perez for being the alter server at mass this week.
Shout Out to 1st grader Ella Castillo for helping younger students who are having rough days by putting a smile on their face!
Shout Out to PreK 3 Thomas Sanchez for being a strong scholar and not crying when he saw his mom in the hallway the other day!
Friends of Fatima Lunch
We will have prizes for top sellers!
- Overall Top Seller-A Grand Prize Award TBA
- Overall Top Seller Pre-K-3rd-Gift Card
- Overall Top Seller 4th-8th- Gift Card
- All scholars who sell two books of tickets will receive a ticket to a special movie event on campus.
Mrs. Lopez has set the school goal at 500 books of tickets sold. If we reach 500 books of tickets sold Mrs. Lopez will award the school with a special prize!
Tickets are due in the office no later than Tuesday, 10/2/18 to qualify for prizes.