Acing Accreditation ~ Term 2
VALLEY SCHOOLS LEARNING COMMUNITY ACCREDITATION NETWORK
ACING ACCREDITIATION MEETING - OURIMBAH PUBLIC SCHOOL
Thursday, May 7th, 3:30-4:30pm
121 Pacific Hwy
The meeting will take place in the school's library - please follow signs.
Afternoon tea from 3:15 pm.
- Introduction of new faces
- Review 'Accreditation at Proficient Teacher Procedures'
- Latest information
- Performance Development Framework
Divide into three groups
- Group 1 ~ Working towards accreditation: bring or view samples and advice relating to accreditation and choosing the best evidence for the standards (please bring any samples you would like help annotating).
- Group 2 ~ Maintenance of Proficent: logging professional learning hours and access to registered hours via the Classroom Teacher Program. The CTP can be tailored to the standards you require for your maintenance period. Look at how to write your Maintenance Report.
- Group 3 ~ Voluntary higher levels of accreditation: Are you considering it? Do you have questions? This session will be informal discussions between interested teachers who would like more information on requirements or those interested in sharing the journey of the higher levels of accreditation in 2015. View samples from those who have already started.
You can RSVP to this event by emailing email@example.com before Wednesday, 6th March 2015.
Please feel free to invite other teachers you think may be interested in attending.