NEU Pence Elementary
October 17 - October 21
* Please communicate with your student's teacher to set up a conference time *
Due to Parent Conferences we will have the following minimum days:
October 18, 19, 20
*** Reminder: Wednesdays are always Minimum Days ***
Important Dates to Remember
Monday October 17
Regular Day Schedule
October 18 - 28
No Student Day/ Parent Conferences
Report Cards will be sent home
Superintendent's Listening Tour
Tuesday February 28
*Click on the document below for more information*
Citizen's Bond Oversight Committe
The South Bay Union School District is seeking volunteers from the community to serve on its Citizens Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC). The CBOC reviews and oversees the use of Proposition X, Y, and Measure NN voter approved funds as required by Proposition 39 and Section 15278 of the Education Code.
The District seeks two representatives from the following groups:
- Tax Association Representative
- Community Member At-Large.
In order to maintain objectivity as part of the Committee's responsibilities, District employees, contractors, and vendors to the District are prohibited from serving as members of the Committee.
Click here for the application
Please see document below for more information
We are glad to announce that starting Monday October 14, our Pedestrian Gate by Beyer Way will be open for Student Pick-up and Drop-Off, please be on the lookout and yield for Parents and Students crossing the street. We appreciate your support!
Unity Day - Wednesday October 19
Unity Day at Pence will be Wednesday October 19,
wear orange to represent Kindness, Acceptance and Inclusion
Please see the documents below for more information
Military Families' Corner
- Stop by the office OR
- Send an email to Karla Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Return the blue slip to the office or to your child's classroom teacher
- We would like to remind our Pence Families that parents and guardians are not allowed inside the campus due to the Covid restrictions.
- For the most updated COVID Information and Decision Tree, please visit the District's website.
Pence Elementary School
Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maria Preciado - email@example.com
- Administrative Secretary:
- Attendance Secretary:
Stay Connected with Pence Elementary
- Please visit our School's Website for all the most requested information including Schedules, Minimum Days, Student School Year Calendar, Upcoming Events and our Family Handbook.
- You can also contact us at Let's Talk on the District's Website, you will find the link on the left-hand side of the main page.
- If you would like a hard copy of our Family Handbook, please come by the Office from 12pm - 4pm to pick up one.