Mrs. Campbell's Class News
January 22, 2017
Important Dates and Information
- Thursday, 01/25 - Report Cards Issued
- Thursday, 02/01 - Early Release for Students @ 1:00 pm ; Parent / Teacher Conference Day ; PTA Spaghetti Dinner @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Friday, 02/02 - No School for Students
Please visit Peak View's website at http://pkves.rockingham.k12.va.us
for teachers’ weekly newsletters and November Breakfast/Lunch Menu.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Word Study Words
What's happening in...
- Read/re-read and discuss stories in reading books
- If your child does not bring home a reading book, please have them read for 10 minutes at home. This time can include you reading to your child.
- Maggie Walker
- Arthur Ashe
Peak View has approximately 70 self-identified families who have indicated a need for food assistance on the weekends. We are currently feeding 145 children every week. Our program, which has grown exponentially this year, is looking for financial support. The cost to sponsor one child for an academic year is approximately $200. Would you consider supporting this worthwhile cause to help end hunger for children in our school community?
Our PTA will gladly accept any donation offered. Checks can be made out to: Peak View PTA Backpack Program. You will be issued a receipt as this is a charitable donation.
Pioneer Pack Program - click on the link below to learn how you can assist our program:
Click on the link to view recommendations for healthy snacks and party
recommendations from RCPS.
Martin’s A+ School Rewards Program - click on the links below for information and to join the program. You will need the following: ID#: 22441
Link to Martin’s to register: https://martinsfoods.com/school-rewards/
Don't forget to sign up for PTA reminders by clicking on the link below:
Click on the link below to learn about our Physical Education Department and to meet the teachers: