Kindergarten Round Up
Monday May 4th from 5:30-7:30
Come one, Come all to Kinder Round Up!
Do you have a child who will be entering Kindergarten next year? Whether your child is already attending Pre-K at Timberline or will be a new Timberline Tiger next year, come to kinder round up! All entering Kindergarteners must be the age of 5 by September 1, 2015. You will learn about the programs offered at our campus, have the opportunity to register your child, and receive a welcome folder with important information about the coming school year. In addition, you will go on a school tour led by some of our very own Kinder Leaders!
Kindergarten Registration will be open May 5th-May 8th from 8:00-2:00
What to bring if you will be a Kindergartener at TES
1. Proof of Residency—ONE of the following must be presented:
* Current executed lease on a house or an apartment (if renting)
* Current mortgage statement or new deed of sale
* Current property tax statement
2. A Current Utility Bill in your name (gas, electric, water only)
3. Child’s Birth Certificate & Social Security Card
4. Immunization Records
5.Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers
6.Confirmation page from online registration
**Current TES Pre-K students do not need to bring the documentation stated above**