Math Grade 3
Third Grade Math Standards
2. Understand properties of multiplication and the relationship between multiplication and division.
3. Multiply and divide within 100.
4. Solve problems involving the four operations, and identify & explain patterns in arithmetic.
5. Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
6. Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, & masses of objects.
7. Geometric measurement; understand concepts of area and relate area to multiplication and to addition.
Multiplication, Division, Fractions, and Geometry!
Solving problems with multiplying and dividing!
& Understanding the difference between multiplication and division!
Fractions as numbers!
Develop understanding fractions as numbers.
Intervals of time!
Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of time.