4th Grade Newsletter
2/22 - 2/26
- Reading - Students will be working on analyzing traditional literature to find the theme or message of the text.
- Science - Differentiate between conductors and insulators. Demonstrate that electricity travels in a closed path, creating an electrical circuit, and explore an electromagnetic field.
- Math - Fractions
- LA/Writing - Students will be working on expository writing craft. We will be focusing on creating strong closing paragraphs, and revising our writing for coherence.
- Social Studies - The battle of the Alamo!
Great Happens Here
Our fundraiser was a success! We're getting closer and closer to our goal for Austin! Thanks for your support!
Our Singing Valentines did a fantastic job!
Family Movie Night!
Join us for Family Movie Night - March 4th!
- February 20th: 101 Dalmatians Performance - 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- February 23rd: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt!
- February 24th: 6 Weeks Progress Reports
- February 24th: Cici's Pizza Night
- March 4th: Movie Night
- March 8th: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt!
- March 10th: Math Benchmark - Make sure you get a good night's sleep and eat a well balanced breakfast.
- March 10th: Leadership Night
- March 11th: End of 3rd Nine Weeks