information and reflection about Joseph Case High School
Volume 13, No. 9 *** November 23, 2016
Annual Thanksgiving Day Football Game
MIAA Division III State Volleyball CHAMPS!!
Case Theatre: ALMOST, MAINE
John Cariani's ALMOST, MAINE is currently the most popularly presented high school play in the United States. The evening is made up of nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote, mythical Maine town.
The Case High cast includes: Derek Alexander, Slade Alves, Stephanie Baxter, Makenna Beaudoin, Gabrielle Bello, Nicholas Bello, Grace Boland, Billy Brodeur, Brendan Costa, Brayden Fanti, Danny Garcia, Kylie Howard, Nathaniel LeBoeuf, Maia Millard, Julia Morin, Jared Nobrega, Lynne Notarangelo, Devin Proulx and Sydney Rutkowski.
The production's poster (below) was designed by Case senior Isabelle Munroe as part of an assignment with Rebecca Hall's Digital Photography class.
General admission seating is $10, with children 12 and under $5. Tickets will be sold at the door and at lunches during the week of November 28. ALMOST, MAINE is directed by Neil Jeronimo.
December 1: Fall Athletic Assembly and Dinner, 6/7 p.m.
December 2-3: Case Theatre, ALMOST, MAINE,7:30 p.m.
December 8: Academic Awards Ceremony, 9:15 a.m.
December 8: Grade 8 Night, 6 p.m.
December 23: Early dismissal, 11 a.m.
- For selfless teachers, I am grateful.
- For the support of central office, I am grateful.
- For students who take risks, I am grateful.
- For children who say good morning each day, I am grateful.
- For faculty and staff who go beyond the school day to provide our children with opportunities, I am grateful.
- For caring and protective administrative support staff, I am grateful.
- For a PLN, who challenges and elevates me, I am grateful.
- For my Assistant Principal who leads with strength, humility and passion, I am grateful.
- For parents and families who are supportive, I am grateful.
- For my wife and children who ground me and keep me humble, I am grateful.
- For my parents, for their love, support and role-modeling, I am grateful.
A joyous, safe and happy Thanksgiving to all those in the Case High community.