The RHE Rattler
September 11, 2020
A Message from Mrs. Frankhouser
All of our Rattlers have settled into their new routines, and we had a great week! I have included some scenes from around school and from remote learning. Our in-person Rattlers have done an absolutely MAGNIFICENT job of wearing their masks and adjusting to new routines! They are a pleasure to have!
Our next big task is to get Smart Tag up and running smoothly. The district no longer uses School Dismissal Manager. We have moved to Smart Tag. Please see the information below to register for SMART Tag to manage your child's dismissal.
SMART Tags & Dismissal - PLEASE REGISTER
Please make certain you are registered for a SMART Tag account by clicking here.
- Students received an ID badge upon return to in-person learning on campus.
- The color of the badge holder corresponds with that child's default method for getting home.
- Beginning September 14th, we will utilize Smart Tag for all dismissal changes and information.
- For help, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or by emailing your child's teacher.
- Changes in transportation may not be accommodated if made after 2:00 pm each day.
Intro to Leader In Me
RHE RATTLERS ARE THE BEST!
October 9..................No School - Student Holiday / Staff Development
October 12................Student / Staff Holiday
October 13 - October 23........APEX FUN RUN (Fall Fundraiser)