Bellville Elementary Newsletter
August 24, 2020 Device Pick Up and Information
Device Pick Up for ALL Students!
WHO: ALL Bellville Elementary Students, both remote learners and in person
WHAT: In person learners will pick up their devices and drop off school supplies. Remote learners will pick up their device and all other materials they will need to begin remote learning on August 31st.
BRING: In person learners, please bring a bag/box/crate of your school supplies during device pick up to leave at the school labeled with your child's name and teacher's name. These will be delivered to your child's classroom so they do not need to carry everything in on the first day of school.
WHY: If Richland County would be in purple, or Governor DeWine makes a change regarding schools, all students would have their devices to begin remote learning on Monday, August 31st.
WHERE: We will be doing a drive through at the rear of Bellville Elementary. Parents will not exit their vehicles or park in a parking place. We will be using the same procedures as we did in March 2020 with material pick up.
All students K-5 will begin school on Monday, August 31, 2020.
- School will begin on Monday, August 31 at 8:00 a.m. for Bellville Elementary Students.
- Students are not to be dropped off until 7:35 a.m..
- Every student will receive a health assessment including a temperature check and will be asked the following questions: Does the student have a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath? Has the student been in close contact with or been caring for anyone with Covid? If the student's temperature is 100 degrees or higher, or answers yes to any of the questions, they must go home.
- Students will have temperatures taken mid day by their classroom teacher.
- Walkers will be released each day at 1:10 p.m.
- Car riders will begin to be released at 1:15 p.m.
- Bus riders will load buses each day about 1:25 p.m.
Food Service Plan for Enrolled Clear Fork Students
● IN SCHOOL STUDENTS: All students will be able to purchase breakfast and a hot lunch in their buildings. Snacks will still be available for purchase, however, they must be purchased at the time of lunch pickup and have funds available. (Microwaves will not be available for students in grades K-12, however milk will be available for purchase for students who pack)
● ONLINE STUDENTS- Both breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase and must be picked up on Monday’s from 5pm-6pm at the HS and will include 5 days’ worth of meals. A roster will be kept for all online students and checked off each week for verification. Money is due at time of pickup. NO CHARGING will be permitted.
● Pick up is NOT available for students who attend daily in the buildings.
● When the district is moved into Remote Learning status, ALL students will be moved to the ONLINE STUDENT status (see above)
Additional Food Service Information
Starting 8/31, remote students/parents may pick up both breakfast and lunches* on Monday’s at the high school building between 5pm-6pm. These meals are ONLY for ENROLLED CF students who are on remote learning. (If the entire district goes to remote due to order, then all ENROLLED students will be eligible) A roster will be kept each Monday and verified before meals can be handed out.
Pick up on Monday’s will include 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches (T, W, TH, F, and M)
8/31 will include 5 days (T, W, TH, F, and T) due to holiday.
9/8 (Tuesday) will be the next pick up for 4 days (W, TH, F, and M) and then pickups will resume every Monday.
Each student will be charged accordingly to their meal status.
*Students who qualify for free meals, will receive the Monday pick-up for free.
*Students who qualify for reduced meals, will be required to pay for reduced meals AT pick-up. (CHARGING meals will not be permitted)
(5 breakfasts at $.30 each and 5 lunches at $.40). = $3.50 weekly
*Students who do not qualify for free/reduced meals will be required to pay for meals AT pick-up. (CHARGING meals will not be permitted)
K-5 (5 breakfasts at $1.00 each and 5 lunches at $2.75 each)=$18.75 weekly
6-12 (5 breakfasts at $1.50 each and 5 lunches at $3.00 each)= $22.50 weekly
Breakfasts and lunches MUST be purchased for a full week.
*These meals WILL NOT coincide with the in building menus.
**FREE/REDUCED APPLICATIONS: These are available at each school office, post offices in both Butler and Bellville and libraries. Every household should apply for these benefits. If your student(s) are enrolled in CF (online or in house), it is important to apply. Applications must be turned in EVERY YEAR for consideration.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Stallard at email@example.com
Thank You 40 et 8 for the Mask Donation!
Is Your Child Up-To-Date on Immunizations?
REMIND Sign Up-If you signed up for remind last year, I have moved you to the next grade level so you do not need to do anything. If you have never signed up, or are new to our building, PLEASE sign up. This is the quickest, most efficient way to share information with you.
Kindergarten Parents: In your cell phone enter the number 81010 and text the message @kindbell20
First Grade Parents: In your cell phone enter the number 81010 and text the message @1bell20
Second Grade Parents: In your cell phone enter the number 81010 and text the message @2bell20
Third Grade Parents: In your cell phone enter the number 81010 and text the message @3bell20
Fourth Grade Parents: In your cell phone enter the number 81010 and text the message @4bell20
Fifth Grade Parents: In your cell phone enter the number 81010 and text the message @5bell20