Bertram Family Connection
September 20th, 2021
- Monday, September 20th: Booster Club Trailer Orders Due
- Friday, September 24th: End of the 1st 6 Weeks Grading Period
- Tuesday, September 28th: PTO Board and Committee Interest Meeting (See Below)
- Thursday, September, 30th: Report Cards Available in Skyward
- Tuesday, October 5th: National Night Out hosted at Bertram Elementary 5:30-8:30 pm
The BCISD 2021-2022 school calendar can be accessed here. Be sure to mark your calendars!
Accessing Progress Reports and Report Cards in Skyward
Start with Hello Week!
PTO Board & Committee Interest Meeting - Tues. 9/28 6pm
Open Board Positions (elected from members):
- Vice President
- Recording Secretary
- Communications Secretary
- Student Enrichment
- Teacher Appreciation
As a reminder, joining PTO is free. Please email BertramBulldogPTO@gmail.com for membership information or questions.
Title 1 Parent-School Compact Input Opportunty
National Night Out - October 5th 5:30pm-8:30pm - FREE!
September Gem of Appreciation - Ms. O'Brien
Teachers & staff have shared a few of their favorite things. If you are looking to celebrate or appreciate your teacher click here. Staff are listed alphabetically by last name.
Please complete the Self Reporting Form to report a case of COVID-19 or orders to quarantine due to close contact from a medical professional. This form is for both students and campus visitors.
Transportation Changes Information
Our school is growing and it is important that everyone know and follow the transportation change process.
- If your child has a change in transportation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 1:30 pm. This includes daily changes and permanent changes. Please indicate in your email if the change is just for today or if it is for every day.
- At 1:30 pm, this email box is checked for a final time and all changes will be made.
- After 1:30 pm, we print the transportation lists for teachers and dismissal staff.
- No changes will be accepted after this time.
- If you have an emergency, you may call and speak to Mrs. Harris about the situation and we will work together to support your student.
- Voicemails, notes, text messages, phone calls, and emails to any other email address are not acceptable changes of transportation and will not be processed.
- We do not accept transportation changes from students. Parents and guardians must communicate any changes by using the email@example.com email address.
Drop Off and Campus Visitors - Extended through October 20th
Starting Thursday, August 19th through October 20th, families and visitors will need to check in with their ID in the office starting at 7:25 am in order to walk to classrooms. Families and visitors will not be able to enter the classroom.
To ensure that all students are adequately supervised, teachers are not available for parent conferences at this time.
Once instruction begins at 7:40 am, families and visitors will not be permitted to walk to classrooms unless they have a prearranged meeting with a teacher or staff member.
Birthday Treats & Forgotten Lunches
Birthday celebrations are reserved for the last 15 minutes of the day. Please communicate with your child's teacher if you intend to send in treats. They will be able to let you know the specific time.
At this time, parents may not visit the classroom for birthday celebrations.
If your child forgets their lunch, you may drop it off at the office. If your child does not have a lunch at lunchtime, they will be served a free hot lunch.
Click here to log into Skyward Family Access to view your student's grades, attendance, progress reports, and report cards.
Complete an application for FREE or REDUCED priced lunch here. You can also add money to your child's lunch account by logging here.
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:25am Office Opens
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:20pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes