Middle School Reading Party June 30
For students entering grades 5-7
Here's what you need to bring!
- $3 per student for food (menu is hot dogs, watermelon, chips, s'mores)
- Beach towel
- Swim goggles (to be used for one of the games)
- Wear clothes that can get DIRTY and WET; you'll be swimming in these clothes, so old shorts and dark colored t-shirt is best
- Life jacket for swimming - EVERYONE who swims MUST have this!!! The Jacobs will have several on hand if you don't have one. But if you have one, bring it! (and an extra if you've got one)
- Dry clothes for after swimming
- A book you want to swap with others
In order to come, you must have LOGGED 500 minutes of reading, or completed 250 pages. This can either be logged on the www.scholastic.com/summer website or on a paper log. If you haven't logged on the computer, you MUST bring your paper log to the party!
RSVP to Beth Herr!
Please RSVP no later than June 26th by emailing Beth Herr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, for summer reading updates, ideas and resources, you can follow TPCA Summer Reading on instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Contact Beth with any questions!
- Turn north onto 650 East which is the road that goes through Whitestown
- Take 650 East through Whitestown
- One mile after the light in Whitestown, turn left onto 200 South
- Travel approximately 1 1/2 miles
- Jacob's house is on the right after the cell tower
- There is a large rock and a red maple marking the drive
- When you come to the Y in the drive, bear left
- Address is 5120 East 200 South
From the North:
- Take State Road 32 to 500 East
- Turn south onto 500 East
- Take 500 East 2 miles to 200 south and turn left. Address is 5120 East 200 South