Go the Extra Mile! September 6th Edition
Mark Your Calendar
- Friday, September 9th: First Friday, Spirit Day! Wear Gayman gear or Gayman colors (blue, purple, or white)
- Friday, September 9th @ 5:00PM: GHSA Popsicles on the Playground
- Wednesday, September 14th - Friday, September 16th: GHSA Book Fair
- Tuesday, September 26th: CBSD Schools Closed (Rosh Hashanah)
- Wednesday, September 28th @ 3:35PM: Kids Care Club
- Thursday, September 29th @ 9:00AM: GHSA Homeroom/Committee Chair Meeting
- Thursday, September 29th @ 10:00AM: GHSA General Membership Meeting
- Friday, September 30th: Picture Day
Breakfast and Lunch Information
Click here for the August/September Elementary Lunch Menu.
This year, breakfast costs $1.65; lunch costs $2.60. To view or add money to your student’s account please visit MySchoolBucks. To apply for free or reduced-price school meals please fill out the School Lunch Application.
Health Exams for New, 3rd, and 6th Grade Students
- Kindergarten and New students: Dental and Physical Exams
- Grades 3 and 7: Dental Exam
- Grades 6 and 11: Physical Exam
The dental and physical forms can be found HERE. The completed health forms are due to Mrs. Sara Hedges, our school nurse, no later than October 15, 2022. You can upload your completed exam forms to your child's Parent Portal account. Please keep a copy of the health forms for your records.
To volunteer at a class party or chaperone a field trip, your clearances must be up-to-date.
If your clearances are current, upload them into the App Garden - Volunteer Tracker. If your clearances have expired, or you need to begin the clearance process, click on the Required Documents for the directions. For more information, consult the Human Resources Volunteer Required Paperwork webpage.
Homeroom Parent Volunteers
It is that time again, we are looking for Homeroom Parents for the 2022-2023 school year. Please use the SignUp Genius found on the form below to volunteer. Volunteer clearances are required for this volunteer position.
Click here for more information: GHSA Homeroom Parents.docx (live.com)
Click here for Homeroom Parent Sign Ups.
GHSA Family Dues
Welcome back to school! This school year, the Gayman Home and School Association (GHSA) will be continuing to use annual Family Dues to help supplement the cost of all the amazing experiences the GHSA helps bring to Gayman Elementary.
Some of the experiences your children will have the ability to participate in, with the help of the GHSA are: Popsicles on the Playground, Fall Festival, Bingo, Dance, Library Technology, Author’s Day, School Assemblies, Kids Care Club and the End of Year Picnic.
If you have any questions, please contact us at GHSAinquiries@gmail.com.
GHSA Scholastic Book Fair
Spirit Wear Sale
Check out our new Gayman spirit wear and accessories via this link: Gayman Spirit Wear 2022 - 2023!
The online store will be open for shopping from August 30th - September 13th and orders will be delivered to Gayman 3 - 4 weeks after the close of the sale. Enjoy!
Click here for school-wide information including birthdays, cell phone use and more.
Click here to access the Gayman Elementary Student Code of Conduct.
Join the online Gayman Elementary School & Gayman Home and School Facebook community!