Whey Protein Powder
By: Ashlynn Jones
- the protein quickly absorbs in the body
- convenient, all you have to do is drink it
- quick way to gain calories
- good for rebuilding muscle after a workout
- Caused major health problems such as changes in cholesterol levels, abnormal heart rhythms, liver damage, kidney dysfunction, etc.
Although whey protein powder helps the body gain muscle fast, people don't know about the health effects it has. It caused organs to fail. So although it does indeed work, the damage is greater than the positive outcomes
Say No Way to Whey
Although some products may give you the physical satisfaction with the outcomes, be sure to really look in to the facts and the warnings. It may be doing more harm than good.