Cancelled-End of Year Picnic and Field Day Activities
Cancelled-Pearson Park End of Year Picnic and Field Day
Friday, May 27th, 11:30am-2:30pm
Pearson Park Drive
New Castle, PA
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LOW RESPONSE
RSVP: to David Kelliher at email@example.com with student(s) name, parent/guardian, and others attending with your group by Friday, May 20th 2016.
What your family should bring: Please provide a brown bag lunch for your family.
PA Virtual will bring: plates, napkins, silverware, drinks, and snacks
- Students will be have the opportunity to individually demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- Students will learn concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
- Students will demonstrate the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- Students will exhibit responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Students will recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.
- Two Hours of PE can be added to the OLS for this outing.
EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
11:30 Arrival & Sign In
11:45 Welcome & Introductions to Staff
12:00-12:45 Eat Lunch (No nut products please)
12:45-2:00 Craft Tables and organized field games!
2:30 Closing & Farewells
Reminders for PA Virtual Events
An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
Shoes must be worn at all times.
All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.