Paredes PRIDE... Enough Said
See It Believe It Achieve It
JEANS ALL WEEK AGAIN May 23-27
PLEASE READ THE NEWSLETTER BELOW
- We need for everyone to be on duty in the morning and in the afternoon the last 7 days so we remain proactive and end this year successfully. Let your AP know if you cannot assist us due to an appointment etc.
- Please be in the halls between passing periods actively monitoring students and reminding them to get to class.
- Please try not to take off the last 7 days since it is so difficult to get substitutes. Emergencies come up and we totally understand let us know what we can do.
LET's BE PROACTIVE
EVERYONE ON DUTY FOR THE LAST 7 DAYS
ONE TEAM ONE MESSAGE
- One Team One Message
- Be on time. Start on Time. End on Time.
- Publish an agenda in advance and stick to it.
- Make the content count and keep it relevant.
- Be positive, while providing constructive solutions.
- Be respectful and open minded.
Want to see the leaders in action? Just let us know!
Working Hard After STAAR!!!
Thanks Ms. Kordes for incorporating science with math!!
Learning by Doing!!
Students are excited to learn how their brains work!!
Teacher of Promise at Salute with Admin!!
Thanks for ALL that you do Mr. Flowers!!!
What a great night!!
Teacher of the YEAR with her PROUD MOM!!
Thanks for ALL that you do Ms. Womack!!
Thank you to all the faculty and staff sending in your SHOUT OUTS and Pictures!!!
Thank YOU Coaches and Athletic Booster Club for an awesome sports banquet!!
Thank YOU Mr. Davis for going above and beyond with students and parents!! You are AWESOME!!
Thank YOU Fine Arts Teachers for all the recent concerts and your dedication to helping our students perform so professionally!!
Thank YOU AVID TEAM and PTA for representing at the AKINS 5K Fiesta!!!
Thank YOU Ms. Hermanson 100% of our Algebra 1 students passed the EOC and 74% of them achieved ADVANCED!!! Thank YOU for setting HIGH EXPECTATIONS for ALL students with the goal of 100% ADVANCED!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SETTING OUR STUDENTS UP FOR SUCCESS EVERYDAY!!
- NO Non-Instructional movies please. Admin needs to approve movies.
- Copier codes are in effect see Ms. Tompkins if needed.
- Please be PROACTIVE and ACTIVELY on duty every passing period.
- Please assume the best of intentions and appreciate each other because YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
- Please take attendance everyday every period and let us know if students tell you they saw a student earlier in case they are skipping class. We need to get our attendance up!!
- Please review our technology policy with your students, RED, YELLOW, and GREEN signs can be reprinted by Ms. Beck or Mr. Hendricks.
- Please review your expectations with every class since SPRING FEVER IS IN THE AIR!! Continue to make lessons engaging and exciting!!
- Please remember to call the office for an escort if a student is having behavior issues or is out of dress code.
- Please send updates to our website to Ms. Randolph.
REMINDER- 6th grade uses the TECH Signs below as well on the shared drive under MEMES... TOO CUTE 6th GRADE!!
This Upcoming Week- JEANS ALL WEEK FOR EVERYONE AGAIN!!!
TEXTBOOK PICK UP WILL BEGIN- SEE HENDRICKS FOR DETAILS
MONDAY- NJHS and FINE ARTS Field Trip, Monday Meetings, LOCKER CLEAN OUT through math classes
TUESDAY- 6th and Athletics Field Trip, GRADECHECK,
WEDNESDAY- 7th and 8th grade Field Trip
THURSDAY- Student vs. Staff BB game 4th period, NJHS Induction Ceremony
FRIDAY- STAFF PD See you at 8AM
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL- NO BACKPACKS ALLOWED ONLY A FOLDER OR SPIRAL AND SOMETHING TO WRITE WITH. PURSES ARE ALLOWED
EVERYONE ON DUTY THE LAST 7 DAYS MORNING AND AFTERNOON THANK YOU
End of the YEAR CHECK OUT IS COMING
- Be prepared to clean out classrooms and meet custodial guidelines for the summer. Lets support our custodial staff and make their jobs as easy as possible. Example- All mini refrigerators must be cleaned out and taken home.
- Be prepared to turn your keys in.
- Friday PD will allot time to prepare for check out.
- More to come
FIELD TRIP REMINDERS- SEND A LIST TO THE STAFF
- SEND A LIST OF WHO IS ATTENDING TO THE STAFF
- MAKE SURE MS. GONZALES HAS A COPY OF WHO ACTUALLY IS IN ATTENDANCE BEFORE YOU LEAVE CAMPUS
- MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WITH THE NURSE FOR MEDICAL CLEARANCE
- MAKE SURE YOUR CLASSES ARE COVERED AND YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN PAY FOR ANY SUBS NEEDED
- LET ADMIN AND THE OFFICE KNOW YOUR PLAN FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ATTENDING AND WHAT ROOM THEY WILL BE IN
- LET CAFETERIA KNOW HOW MANY KIDS ARE GOING SO THEY CAN COOK ACCORDINGLY
We need to make sure we are teaching bell to bell and not showing non-instructional movies.
We need to set the tone that school is not over and support one another by teaching bell to bell.
Please maintain the rigor of your lessons and get all movies approved by admin.
Any instructional movie should tie to your TEKS and have an assignment that corresponds.
REMINDER Copier Codes Are In Effect!!
Now that we have codes please DO NOT allow students in the teacher workroom and please do not give them your E#.
See Tompkins or Savedra for questions.