Flipping your Faculty Meetings
Using Technology to Make the Most of Your Time
- Share one take away from the "Flipped Learning: SAMR Model" video you watched?
- Rate Yourself - what level do you think you are at most of the time in the SAMR Model
Moving Beyond Substitution
What is a Flipped Faculty Meeting?
Tools to Help you get Started
Start simple and slow using/introducing one component/tool at a time. Here are just a few:
- Back channels - todaysmeet.com; padlet.com
- Online newsletters for weekly updates and announcements - smore.com; tackk.com
- Store and share documents electronically - Safari Montage
- Create videos of your agendas and reminders and send out via email or include in yourelectronic newsletters - MoveNote; 30 Hands
Examples of "Flipped" Tools
Many apps like Evernote all you to share your notes electronically. Send out agendas via Evernote and staff who have their own Evernote accounts can take their notes electronically in Evernote.
Use this TodaysMeet to ask any questions or add your contributions to our discussion about using and modeling technology tools with your staff.
Watch this brief presentation over the SAMR Technology Integration Model that will be referencing and teaching throughout the 2014-2015 School year.
A playlist of handouts and documents you might need for future reference. All of these items have been uploaded into Safari Montage and organized in a playlist for easier accessibility.
A video example of reminders and updates that can be shared without having a meeting.