Its not ice. Its green
- The official language of Iceland is Icelandic.
- There is an Official committee that exits for the sole purpose for creating new Icelandic terms if necessary Ex. telephone or Computer.
Arts and Music
- Traditional arts of Iceland are weaving, silversmiths, and wood carvings. Also its literary heritage that stems from authors of the 12th and 14th centuries.
- Music; has several professional theaters, symphony orchestras, and opera.
The ethnicity of Iceland are 94% mixtures of dependents Norse and Celts. Plus 6% population of foreign origin.
- Has a multiparty parliamentary system, with constitution.
- Presidents elected by direct popular voted but does not head a separate executive branch But serve a parliamentary function.
- Elections have more to do with polices and positions on issues then with personalities.