Friday, May 13, 2016
NEED 2 KNOW
Ahoy! Building Our Future 2016 is coming! It is July 29th at The Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center.
FROM THE PROFESSIONAL LEARNING DEPARTMENT:
· This year’s theme is “Building Our Future-Charting the Course to Personalized Learning” – we’d like the breakout sessions to be a wide array of informative sessions that our leaders typically don’t get the opportunity to learn about. We all know it can be difficult to get face to face time with our leaders- so these sessions should be just that....informative sessions that leaders should need or want to know about!
· You are welcome to submit more than one break out session idea
· Keep in mind that attendees at Building Our Future are all kinds of FCS leaders, not just principals, so we need a wide array of breakout sessions that would appeal to many different FCS leaders, although some breakout sessions could certainly be specific to one role
- Please consider using a tech tool or Web 2.0 tool to engage your adult learners in a new way and challenge them to use this tool with those they lead. Think about you can personalize this learning!
· If you are interested, simply click this link http://goo.gl/forms/7wGzqFk9hU and complete the Google form by June 13th
· Wait to hear if your session has been accepted
· Send me any questions!
If YOU want to attend:
- Register for May 31 ONLY and select the Vanguard Team ticket
If some you COACH at your school would like to attend:
(Please feel free to invite any individual you are coaching at your school.)
- Have him/her register for May 31 ONLY and select the General Attendee ticket.
Want to tweet about VanCon? Use the hashtag #FCSVanCon! (Other variations belong to something else.)
PD & HELPFUL LINKS
Finch Robot Loan Program
The application is open until June 12th and folks can learn more about the program and the application requirements here: http://finchrobot.com/finch-robot-loan-program