By: Sammy K
* You need to pass the intermediate course in 6th grade.
* I became a lot more faster at typing using this site.
* We got to make a trailer.
* You learn about many other peoples lives.
* You need at least 10 slides.
* In some careers you need a backup job.
* There is 10 problems to choose from.
* You have to draw and speak to do the math problem.
* Than you are able to choose a career you would like.
* Finally you research about your career to learn more.
* Next you move up stages and you start doing easy shapes.
* Finally you go onto very difficult drawing and objects.