Seem to be having TB symptoms?
If so take action and seek a doctor today.
What is TB?
Here are some things to know about TB
- Is a bacteria called mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Symptoms includes; persistent cough, fever, fatigue, weight loss, coughing up blood, chills etc
- this bacteria attacks, primarily the lungs
- It can be spread through inhalation (air)
Statistics on Tuberculosis
- In 2014, 9.6 million people were ill with TB, and 1.5 million of those people died from the disease
- In 2014 an estimated 1 million children became ill with TB and 140,000 of the children died.
- The TB death rate dropped 47 percent between the years 1990 and 2015.
- TB is a leading killer of HIV-positive people, in 2015 1 in 3 HIV deaths were due to TB