Dont smoke, theres cooler ways to die.
Health Risks and Facts
- Lung diseases caused by smoking include COPD, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis. ...
- Cigarette smoking causes most cases of lung cancer. ...
- If you have asthma, tobacco smoke can trigger an attack or make an attack worse.
- tabacco can cause these following cancers
- Blood (acute myeloid leukemia)
- Colon and rectum (colorectal)
- Kidney and ureter
- Oropharynx (includes parts of the throat, tongue, soft palate, and the tonsils)
- Trachea, bronchus, and lung
18–24 years 17.3%
25–44 years 21.6%
45–64 years 19.5%
65 years and older 8.9%
percentage of people who smoke and their education
Less than high school 24.7%
High school graduate 23.1%
Some college 20.9%
Associate degree 17.9%
Undergraduate degree 9.1%
Postgraduate degree 5.9%
percentage of people who smoke by sex
I hate it that I need you Nikki, But I love it when I feed you Nikki
Everyday I wonder who I am,
who will I be, where will I go
But everything he gave her was for nothing though
What will they write upon my grave
A free man born as a king, who died as a slave
.... A slave to the nicotine"- Logic