Stronger by the Week
March 13, 2015
Supporting Strength: Office/Admin
- 1st Town Hall Meeting went great!
- Website re-design kickoff meeting
- Report for WEX cards in Sage=timesaver :)
- 2nd Town Hall Meeting-Tuesday March 17th
- Fill out & turn in your BENEFITS open enrollment forms by March 24th to: email@example.com
- Welcome to: our 2 New Hires! (ELC Apprentice & PLC Programmer)
- Onboarding improvements
- 3 New Hires coming Onboard next week! (PWL Operator & ELC Apprentices)
- Videos on deck to use at Onboarding
We can only get STRONGER!
Strength in Safety
Remove trash in a flash! Make sure job sites are clean to prevent tripping hazards
- Conducted various equipment trainings
- Found online training for H2S & CPR-yahoo!
- NO accidents
- Onboarding Safety Overview
- Continue development of General Foremen/Foreman training
- Creating presentation for EP Energy Safety Meeting (ARC Flash)
FAD: Fixed Assets Department
- Monahans upgrades close to wrapping up
- Approval to issue inspection stickers
- Sage will help streamline effectiveness of equipment info
- Toolhound officially in & with IT currently
- Looking forward to using Toolhound at Monahans
- Added EP Energy project
Business Development & Operations
- Interest from possible new client: Regency
- Established additional client leads from call list
- Awarded 4 new projects with Cimarex!
- Extremely large & long-term project coming (230 Project BRU)
- Greenhorn project completed!
- Job # Training for General Foreman
- Continued estimates, site visits, and services calls
- Service Coordinator visited PEC for one call confirmation
- Oil terminal job off to a start
- Completed various service projects
- Re-kindling field relationships & communications
- Process meeting
- Website Kickoff Meeting: Starting designing new website!
- Additional staff trained to conduct Onboardings
- Grow Strong event booked!
- Town Hall meetings to hear the voice of field employees!!
- 2 New jobs from 2 different clients!
- Compliments on Service calls
“Give your callers the full attention you would if you were face-to-face with them.”
Thank you for your dedication!
To be the most client-focused Electrical Construction Company in America through professional management.
To be the preferred Electrical Construction Company based on client satisfaction