Procedures, Due Dates, and More
Youth Broadway Bound K - 3 - July 5th
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
As a reminder, to reference previous newsletters you can visit our website HERE. Please read this email entirely. There is a lot of information we need you to know!
FIRST DAY CAST PLACEMENT
SIGN-IN - ENTRANCE A - 3
Day 1 Sign-In Procedures:
1. Enter the building through Entrance A-3, not the lobby of the school. You will see Balloons, Staff, Interns, and bubbles!
2. Sign-in your child via our automated system and then say goodbye!
3. Your Child will then navigate through the rest of the registration process where they will receive their script, a water bottle, a name-tag, meet their counselors, and their classes.
We are hoping this will stream-line the process for you. Please keep in mind, this is ONLY for day 1. Day 1 Sign-In typically lasts until about 9:30.
DAY 2 - 10 Sign-In Procedures:
1. Pull up to the front of the building where you'll be greeted by Staff.
2. They will open your doors.
3. The campers will jump out and head to their homerooms.
4. You can pull away with peace of mind.
SIGN-OUT BEGINS AT 12:30PM
1. Park your car
2. Enter the Building
SPIRIT BUTTONS - DUE JULY 8TH
To order your spirit buttons CLICK HERE
STAR PAGES - DUE JULY 10TH
An example of the Star Pages is on the right.
To submit your star page request CLICK HERE.
SUPER STAR REWARDS PROGRAM
Each day, students are given a sticker if they receive no disciplinary action. After 5 Stickers they will receive an "Mulan, Jr" bracelet. After 8 Stickers, students will receive their "Mulan, Jr." Button. We are encouraging positive behavior from all campers for the two weeks.
Calendar featuring upcoming deadlines, information, and more . . . Made just for you!