Scot Forge Corporate Challenge
Let the Games Begin
Show Some Scot Spirit!
We are excited to announce Scot Forge's participation in the YMCA Corporate Challenge for 2014! So let's get ready for a bit of company rivalry, friendly competition, and coworker camaraderie.
Saturday: Bags Tournament | Volleyball | Softball | Tug-o-War | Obstacle Course
Sunday: 5k Fun Walk/Run | Cookout | Awards Ceremony | Kids & Family Events
- More than one team can register to represent Scot Forge.
- A team must consist of at least 10 people plus any additional number of substitutes.
- Teams must be co-ed and have a minimum of 3 women.
- Teams must comprise of at least 50% Scot Forge employees.
- Family members, 16 and older, are eligible to participate.
- Teams may substitute different team members for each event.
- For the 5k, family members and other coworkers not registered on a corporate team are encouraged to join (no age minimum).
May the best Scot win!
How to Participate
Individual players can participate in as many or few events as they want. Each team consists of at least 10 players, three of which must be women, and any additional number of substitutes.
- No limit on 5k participants (team members, family members, and other employees)
- Create a team of ten or more people, must be 50% Scot Forge employees
- Each volleyball team will be entered in a raffle to decide which two teams can compete for our company
- You can have two bags teams on a team of 10 people
- Each person on a team can indicate if they want to participate in additional individual events (Tug-o-war,Obstacle Course,Softball lottery,5k)
As a company, Scot Forge can only represent one softball team of 10 players. If you are interested in playing softball, see Jessica to be entered into the lottery to be chosen for the team.
To register: Have your team captain call Jessica Hillmann at x4070 or email your complete team to email@example.com.