#Miched Chat 5/11/16 8 - 9 p.m. est.
What can we learn from failure?
Questions: (Tweeted out with "Q" and question. Respond with "A" and response. Don't forget to include hashtag #MichED)
Begin with introducing yourself (name, position, etc) and share your own "best failure" (a time when a failure led to something good).
Are there “good” failures and “bad” failures? If so, what’s the difference?
Is failure treated differently in school than in “real life”?
How can we allow more space or permission for good/productive failure in schools?
How can we assess “good failure” in a learning environment?
Does failure have an image problem? Do we need to “rebrand” failure?
- How can we help Ss and Ts look at failure as a learning experience?
Wednesday, May 11th, 8-9pm
This is an online event.
- Use a chat app like Tweetdeck to follow the #MichED hastag stream.
- Follow your moderators: this evening Jeff Kupperman @jkupp and Pagan Poggione @pagan_poggione
- Don't worry about "missing" responses, especially if you're connecting and conversing with others in the chat. We will capture the chat and archive through Storify so you can review later.
- Follow those in the chat to build your PLN and continue the conversation.