JCMS ELL News - Sept 13, 2019
Spanish Translation Phone Line 785-717-4428
Clubs to Join
Morning Walking Opportunity Coming Soon...
• Each grade level will walk once a week. The grade level of the day will be posted on the Auxiliary gym doors.
• Students can only walk on the day assigned to their grade level.
• Students will walk on the track when the weather is nice. When winter begins students will be in the Auxiliary gym.
• Bookbags will be stored by the fence outside and in the bleachers in the gym.
• Starts at 7:15. Dismissed at 7:38.
• This is NOT mandatory.
• Students may not switch gyms or go inside during walking.
- Absolutely NO horseplay will be allowed
A Note from the Child Nutrition Secretary
A friendly reminder…
Have you filled out a meal application for the new school year 2019-20?
- If you were enrolled in USD 475 last year and qualified for the free/reduced meal program, and you haven’t completed a new application this school year, after September 16, 2019 your meal status will change and your student will be charged full price.
- If you have never filled out a meal application and you would like to, you can pick one up at the office or we can send one home with your child.
Please contact Maren Howard at (785) 717-4411 or email@example.com, if you have any questions.
K-State GROW (Science) Student Opportunity
Junction City Middle School can send up to 40 students (this event is geared toward girls, but anybody can go) attend. It will be basically be first come, first serve so if students are interested they should contact their Science teacher immediately. If selected to attend with JCMS, the $30 registration fee will be paid for by USD 475. Students will be bused from JCMS to Kansas State University and Mrs. Russell (7th grade science teacher) will attend with them for the day. Parents will only need to pick up and drop off from Junction City Middle School at the designated times.
Tuesday's 6th graders
Wednesday's 7th graders
Thursday's 8th graders
Friday's Fun - any grade
The Library is open EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL until 3:30 p.m.!
End of the 1st 9 week Grading Period
Friday, Oct. 11th, 3pm
700 Wildcat Lane
Junction City, KS
JCMS BRAGG Sheets
JCMS Student Guidebook
Family Resource Guide
Purpose of ELL Smore
Mrs. Kelly Kramer - 6th & 7th ELL Teacher
Mrs. Liz Roeser - 6th & 8th ELL Teacher
Mr. Ricardo Martinez - ELL Aide
Mr. Miguel DeJesus Merced - ELL Aide
Translating Smore Newsletter -Traducir la hoja informativa de Smore
La informaccion de Smore que usted recibe se puede traducir usando el buton el la parte inferior de la pantalla . A contunuacion se muestra un imagen de la opcion de pagina de traduccion.