The Weekly Update #4
June 6th, 2022
Transition at Trumbauersville
Dear Trumbauersville Families-
It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that I have resigned my position effective this summer. Much has changed in our family over the past few months, including a new position for my husband which may require us to relocate. After much consideration, we decided that if we were planning to relocate, I should establish new employment before we move. I will be working for a real estate company in Ardmore, Artemis Real Estate Group. I am excited and hopeful for my future success and the benefits that it brings to myself and my family.
Working at Trumbauersville was a dream of mine and I am so thankful to have had this opportunity to live out one of my dreams. I loved coming to work every day to support the staff, the families and most importantly the students of our school. I will miss the relationships that I built over the last four years. I enjoyed getting to know your children and your families and I will miss you all.
This is not goodbye though, I still currently have one more child that will be going into the 5th grade for the 2022-2023 school year. You will still see me at events and TPO meetings unless or until we move.
I plan to support the new administrative assistant with training over the summer as I want to ensure as smooth of a transition as possible. Thank you for all of your kind words and support over the past few years. It has been the joy of my life to have been able to say that I worked at Trumbauersville Elementary.
Mrs. Erin Haslett
Here are some notes about the day:
- Please put sunblock on your child in the morning
- Send a water bottle- labelled with your child's name
- Lunch time stays the same but please bring a towel for them to eat outside
- Wear sneakers
- Yearbooks will be given out on Thursday morning- Pens for signing the yearbook will be provided to the students
- Approved parent volunteers have already been contacted, thank you volunteers!
- Kona ice is coming- permission email will be forthcoming
Remember that all the details are kept secret from our 5th graders.