Welcome to Jupiter!!!
The best place to visit.
Why should i visit?
- It is -108 degrees Celsius.
- The perfect weather for a winter vacation. If you come to Jupiter, you should bring a heavy coat and jeans.
- There is snow in Jupiter to play in
- There is also wind up to a several hundred miles, so you can fly kites
- There are 67 moons to look at, take pictures, or travel too!!!
- Lastly, it is the biggest planet in the solar system, making it hard not to find things to do. You can pick diamonds that rain from the atmosphere also.
How long does it take to get there?
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No unfortunately. The gas Jupiter has is toxic for human beings. Also, the surface may be solid enough for us to walk on.
Q: Are all places on Jupiter safe?
A: That is a good question. There is one spot on Jupiter, known as the "eye". This is a spot where all it is is a hurricane. These hurricanes may last a while and are constantly happening. I suggest not going there being your life at stake.
- Jupiter is the fifth planet from the sun.
Classified as one of the "gas giants".
- Jupiter has rings made up of dust and tiny pieces of rock making it hard to see. Unlike Saturn's, which are made of ice and are bright.
- More than 1,000 planet Earths can fit inside Jupiter.