Liberty Parent Update
Liberty Elementary - Keller ISD
LES Carnival & Silent Auction
Rain or Shine we will have our school carnival this Friday from 5:30-8 p.m. If it does rain and the field is soaked, we will have an inside carnival.
If you have pre-ordered tickets online, you will pick these up the night of the carnival.
- Deadline to purchase In & Out Burger meal tickets was Thursday, April 21. Wrist bands are $8 if purchased in advance online and $10 at the door. In & Out Burger meal tickets will not be available at the door. Boy Scouts will be selling hot dogs, cokes and popcorn the night of the Carnival. Cash only for these items.
- NO parking in the back lot this year. Extra parking available at the B&W Cabinets, CIS Group and Trio.
- We will have Infiniti test drives. LES PTA will receive $20 for every test drive AND a completed review. Please take a moment to test drive and review!
- New to Carnival this Year: Send your friends to JAIL! You can pay the “Sheriff” $2 and have a friend or parent arrested. Prisoners must serve a 5 minute jail sentence. No plea bargains! Prisoners can be bailed out early for $1. Most Wanted: Teachers and Staff! Pay the sheriff $5 to arrest Teachers and Staff.
- Please bring cash for concessions, Kona Ice and the Jail.
- There will be a Silent Auction. Cash, check, or credit cards will be accepted.
Track specifics - 1/8 oval track with a concrete base and a rubberized track surface. Our goal is to put in a 10 foot by 660 foot track which would go around our current soccer field.
Our cost is significantly lower because the contractor is working to get everything at cost. The normal cost for this type of track is around $120,000. We are looking at a cost of around $60,000 which is close to what we have fund raised the last two years. We are hopeful when the cost finalized it is within our budget. The contractor is working with the City of Colleyville to bring down costs as well. Once we have a final cost for the track and a timeline for construction, I will send an update.
FYI...our Carnival Silent Auction will be a source of income we can add to the track cost in case we go above our budget. So be sure to bid on all the items on Friday night!
April 25th - May 3rd Early Voting Keller ISD School Board Election
April 29th 5:30-8 p.m. Liberty Carnival
May 4th 9 a.m. Reading Olympics
May 5th 1st grade field trip to Casa Manana
May 6th 7:15-8 Morning with Mom in the cafeteria - join us for breakfast!
May 7th Voting Day for Keller ISD School Board Election
May 9-13th 3rd and 4th grade STAAR Testing - closed campus
May 13th 2nd grade field trip to FW Museum of Science and History
May 16th 6-7 p.m. 4th grade Parent Orientation Meeting at BCI
May 17th 4th grade visits BCI
May 18th 5:30 p.m. New Kindergarten Parent Orientation for (16-17 school year)
May 19th 4th grade Playday
May 20th 3rd grade field trip to the US Mint
May 20th 4th grade field trip to Amon Carter
May 23rd 6 p.m. PTA meeting - Reflections Reception and CPR/AED Training
May 27th Field Day
May 30th Memorial Day - School Holiday
May 31st 2 p.m. Morning Mile celebration
June 1st 9 a.m. Kindergarten Graduation
June 2nd 9 a.m. 4th grade Graduation
June 2nd 12 p.m. Early Release
June 2nd 12 p.m. - close LES Yogurtville Spirit Day
Follow us on Twitter: @LibertyElemKISD
Follow us on Facebook: Liberty Elementary-KellerISD
Check out our website: http://campus.kellerisd.net/school/les-120
Join Mrs. Travis’ 15-16 Remind Parent text message group:
To participate in receiving the text message reminders, text @664a2 to 81010 OR to receive messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.