Ms. Kilar's Class
Friday, March 6, 2015
March is Reading Month
This week students were challenged with multistep division problems. We also spent time reviewing many of the skills and concepts we’ve learned in the last several weeks. Students will have a test next Wednesday and Thursday. Please have your child begin working on the practice test this weekend. For extra practice, your child could complete pages 93 and 94 in their workbook.
Homework: Practice Test
We continued our government unit. We learned about he branches of government and the system of checks and balances. Students researched the government of Michigan and researched problems in our state.
- Friday, March 13 - No School
- Thursday, March, 12 - Spring Picture Day
- Monday, March 23 - Swimming make-up day
- Monday, March 23 - Classroom Book Battle - Students must have 3 books finished
- Wednesday, March 25 - 4th Grade Book Battle
- March 27-April 6 - Spring Break
- Monday - Art
- Tuesday - PE
- Wednesday - Library/Music
- Thursday - Art
- Friday - PE
- Spelling: Practice worksheet and list
- Math: Practice Test
- Grammar: Worksheet
Scholastic Book Order
Please submit orders by March 13 so I can have them back before spring break.