The Fort Report Weekly News
Welcome Back Edition
Please See Our List of Second Semester Clubs!
Gardening Club (K & 1)
Book Club (2nd & 3rd)
Ukulele Club (3rd & 4th)
Technology Club (4th & 5th)
Lego Club (4th & 5th)
STEM Camp / Club (4th & 5th)
Art Club (4th & 5th)
Orff Club (4th & 5th)
P.E. Club (5th)
*Clubs are available for limited capacity based on social distancing and safety guidelines.
How to help your children with learning and set-up your babies for future learning success?
- Read a book together. Before you read, look at the cover together and make predictions about the story. If your child isn’t talking yet, still ask them what they think will happen and share your predications, too.
- Want to learn how talking, reading, and playing with your child can help them learn? Need a few tips for getting started visit the Building Babies Brains website at: https://buildingbabiesbrains.com/resources/2-to-3-years/?fbclid=IwAR3lKDmAbg8eFNuAmu7qCHRhWwWVQQYzEt1b-w-v2CWNt6RBZg2jdAgCWkE#lit-and-language
Please Upload Your Pictures for Our Yearbook!
We need parents to submit pictures. Anything from Hallloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years that we can use! Please consider attire, lighting and appropriateness for school.
There's three ways to send in pictures:
1. Upload them from the Image Share app on their phone (use code 127438, no password),
2. Parents may upload pictures from their computer to www.images.balfour.com
3. Parents may email them to email@example.com and they will be uploaded for you.
*Important: Submissions are not guaranteed to appear in the yearbook. (By providing your photo, you are giving permission to the school to consider your photo for inclusion in the yearbook. All photos taken at the school and/or submitted by digital learners will be reviewed by the Yearbook advisor and team.)