Hangin' with My Peeps
6th Annual Contest
- Entries should fit onto a base that is no larger than 24 inches by 24 inches.
- All entries must include at least five Peeps.
- Entries must have the title prominently displayed.
- Please attach an index card containing the required information found below to the bottom or back of your entry. Names should NOT show easily so that judging can be unbiased.
- Entries should be submitted to the intermediate office by Friday, April 11th, no later than 8:30a.m. Late entries will not be accepted!
Judging will be done in two ways. A panel of impartial judges will choose a winner in each category. There will also be an online vote for the Peeple’s Choice Winner. This is open to all students, faculty, family, and friends who would like to participate. Online voting will be open beginning Monday, April 14th, and will end Thursday, April 17th, at 7:00p.m. Winners will be announced Friday, April 18th.
Please Include This Information with Your Entry
Title of Creation _______________________________________________________
Homeroom Teacher ________________________________
Category: _______ Individual _______ Team _______ Faculty