Ms. Foster's Class News
September 8, 2015
Fairmount - Where Effort Leads to Excellence.
* As a class, we are very talkative, I will continue to address this. Please talk with your child about the importance of being respectful t others while they are speaking.
* Please realize that students will lose their recess if they do not turn in work when it is due.
* Please remember to sign your child's planner and look at their PRIDE grade each evening!
To receive messages via text, text @4falcons to 81010
Writing: In writing, we are finishing our narrative piece and starting an opinion piece .
Spelling: We will start with List 4, Vowel Team - /oo/. Test is on Friday.
Grammar: This week our Grammar topic is Dialogue.
Math: In Math, we are discussing multiplication and division facts. The topic 1 study guide and vocabulary words are coming home on Tuesday, Copies of the study guide can be found on our website.
There will be a facts quiz over Multiplication and Division facts (5s) on Friday.
- The Topic 4 Math Study Guide is retentively due September 22nd. It will always be due the day of the test.
- The September Reading Calendar is due September 30. Reading Calendars can be found on the class website.
- Copies of the Topic Study Guide are on our class website so you can download extra copies as needed. Check out the Math link.
- Students will be using their Google Accounts. Their email address will be: first name initial, last name, last 3 digits of student number @ g,fhsdschools.org
- ex. sfoster456@g,fhsdschools.org The password is: fh student number ex. fh123456
- Students do not have email accounts. The email is used just for a username.
Our class website is:
Use your child's google account to sign in.
Here you will find links to websites that we will be using, copies of Math Topic Study Guides and extra Reading Calendars and other important information.