Secrest Weekly Update
- Cool shades day
- Firebird pride day (purple and/or yellow)
- Rainbow day: wear as many different colors as you can.
- Pajama or flannel day with stuffie. The stuffed animal needs to fit into your backpack if you're coming to school.
- 5-7 PM Trick or Treat Street at AWest (see info Below)
- Hat and scarf/tie/necklace day
Picture Make-Up day in the Gym
- 8:30-9:30 Pre School Pictures
10:00-10:30 Elementary In Person Make-Ups
10:30-11:15 Elementary Remote Last Name A-L
11:15-12:30 Elementary Remote Last Name M-Z
- Remote families, please check-in at the gym outside doors (west of the bike racks)
- Only students will enter the building and will be health screened before entering.
- Ordering Information: mylifetouch.com, Picture Day ID: EVTJZW2RW
- 6-7:30 PM Trunk or Treat!
Trunk or Treat Halloween at Secrest
Hope Connection and Community will host a Trunk or Treat. The event is free for all ages and everyone is invited. Masks (the Covid not costume kind) are required to enter. Please use designated entrances and follow social distance guidelines as provided at this fun family event.
Announcements and Resources
This is the last weekend to get a free book from the Jefferson County Library if you have a 4 year old. This year’s One Book Program choice is The Little Red Fort by Brenda Maier and Sonia Sanchez. Check your closest Jeffco Library location for open hours and go pick up a copy for your 4 year old to keep, by Sunday, Oct. 25th. Note: the Arvada Branch is open 10 am – 5 pm on Saturday, but has No Sunday hours.
Would you like to have a voice in shaping Secrest? Please mark your calendars to attend an important Zoom meeting on Monday, November 9 at 4pm. The Secrest Community Partnership Club (formerly known as the School Accountability Committee or SAC) helps the principal prioritize our goals for this year, provides feedback and ideas, and also helps prioritize next year's school budget. All family members as well as community members are welcome to "join the club." :)
Do you have any questions?
Ms. Judy Edwards (Preschool)
Mrs. Camacho (Attendance & Registration)
Ms. Holly (Family & Community Liaison)
Ms. Sandy (Principal & Financial Secretary)
Ms. Franziska (Principal)