Pine Hollow Middle School
April 29, 2020
With the announcement that the stay-at-home order has been extended through May in the Bay Area, it looks like we're in for another long and unique month. I know family routines and home-life is complicated right now for everybody, so hang in there and know that this will pass. Thank you for all you are doing to support your child in this distance learning process, and for rolling with the challenges and changes that are coming every week. Our entire staff appreciates what you are doing at home, and we are grateful for the hard work your kids are putting in as well. Please let them know that they are truly missed and that we cannot wait to see them again soon! All the best to you and your families. Sincerely,
Principal, Pine Hollow Middle School
PTSA Meeting Tonight
Topic: PTSA Meeting
Time: Apr 29, 2020; 6:30 PM Pacific Time
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 924 5842 0171
Please discuss with your kids these grading policies set forth by our Board earlier this month:
- Students who earned D and F Grades during the 3rd quarter have until tomorrow, April 30th to turn in missing assignments to bring up their 3rd Quarter Grade.
- All secondary students in the district will receive grade marks of Credit/No Credit at the end of the year. This will be based on their 3rd Quarter grade, and their engagement, effort, and participation during 4th Quarter.
- The key takeaway is that students who earnestly engage and participate over the next four weeks will earn CREDIT for this quarter and semester.
Distance Learning Reminders
Please click on these links and review docs to ensure that you are staying up to date with the latest information from our teachers, school, and district:
- Pine Hollow Teachers are assigning work for students during the closure. Click here to view our ONE-STOP-SHOP document for students and parents. This document provides information about Google Classrooms, office hours, and teacher contact information.
- MDUSD is regularly publishing updated information about distance learning, parent resources, and support services. Click here to check out the latest news, and click here to view parent resources to support distance learning.
Chromebook Distribution Friday
End of Year Activities