SEPTEMBER 3, 2021
WELCOME TO THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR!
If we can be of any assistance to you please let us know.
We would like to welcome our new staff members to Jefferson
Megan Kuhlman - School Nurse
Maria Mack - Health Aide.
Nicolette Waite - Building Sub
Ursula Pisorn - Intervention Specialist
Carrie Gasiewski - Project Help Tutor
Elaine Szokan - Project Help Tutor
Jennifer Moylan- Project Help Tutor
Tina Rummel - Paraprofessional
And a big welcome back to all of our virtual teachers!
Positive Shout Outs
Our PTO board members are:
Jill Brockman - President
Jenn Muehl - Vice President
Justin Kemper - Treasurer
Ericka Haqqi - Secretary
Upcoming PTO Events - Mark your calendars!
Fortmeyer Mum Fundraiser online-only began this week and it will run through September 16th. Order fast as some are already sold out. Pick-up day will be October 6th. We will need volunteers for morning set up and evening pick up.
9/21/21 - Chipolte Dine and Donate at the Willoughby location from 4:00 - 8:00
9/23/21 - Family Paint Night behind the school from 6:00 - 7:30 pm with a rain date on 9/30/21 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Free and Reduced Lunch Forms
Morning Car Loop
When dropping off your students in the morning, please do the following in order to expedite the process:
- Have students exit the car on the driver side
- DO NOT get out of the car with your student
- Pull as far up as possible before dropping your student
- Please let teachers park along the side. If someone appears to be trying to 'cut' the line, it is likely a teacher trying to park along the fenced area
Traffic is backed up to Lakeshore Blvd in the morning. We need to drop and go so we can move the cars as quickly as possible. Thank you for your help with this.
68 Hours of Hunger Program
- Please remember to send notes if you are changing your child's after-school plan for the day.
- If you or anyone on your child's emergency contact list is picking up your child from school, they will need to show an Ohio driver's license or a state ID.
PowerSchool Update - Please complete your information in PowerSchool! You should have received a link from computer services to update your information. We will need to have accurate phone numbers. All the information will need to be completed as soon as possible. It is imperative that we are able to reach you, should your child become ill, or in case of an emergency. We still have many students without updated information. If you do not have the email with the link or need assistance with this, please contact Mrs. Flick in the office at 440.942.7244.