STAAR (State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness)
What is STAAR?
The State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR)program, which was implemented in spring 2012, includes annual assessments for
- reading and mathematics, grades 3–8
- writing at grades 4 and 7
- science at grades 5 and 8
- social studies at grade 8
- end-of-course (EOC) assessments for English I, English II, Algebra I, Biology and U.S History
This link will take you to the site registration form for Out of School or Out of District test registrations. The next student registration window is December 2019 EOC testing. It opens September 16, 2019 to October 4, 2019.