information and reflection about Joseph Case High School
Volume 12, No. 20 *** June 17, 2016 *** FINAL EDITION
Monday, June 20 exam schedule
7:45-9:15 a.m.: EXAM 1
9:15 a.m.: Dismissal
9:15-11:00: MAKE-UP EXAMS
11:15 a.m.: Buses
The exam make-up day is by appointment only. Students may make-up an exam if the principal is notified by parent/guardian via telephone by 8 a.m. on the specific exam date. A doctor’s note, court document, or bereavement excuse will be required to make up any exam. Only the principal or his designee may excuse a student from the regular exam date.
Tuesday, June 21 ** Last Day of School
TS 1: 7:30-7:55 a.m.
TS 2: 7:58-8:23 a.m.
TS 3: 8:26-8:51 a.m.
TS 4: 8:54-9:19 a.m.
TS 5: 9:22-9:47 a.m.
LOCKER TIME: 9:47-10:04 a.m.
TS 6: 10:07-10:32 a.m.
TS 7: 10:35-11:00
Buses: 11:15 a.m.
- the school's work to increase cross-disciplinary opportunities that increase students' readiness for a 21st century workforce and/or continued education
- the development and implementation of a professional development plan for all teachers that support the integration of the school's 21st century learning expectations into instruction
- the provision of opportunities for teachers of non-core areas to have common planning time
- the provision of the necessary technical support and training to implement the web-based career counseling curriculum
- the increased allocation of funds to support the library's purchase of books and an automated circulation system
- the commitment of the school and the principal to the NEASC accreditation process.
My sincere thanks to all the faculty and staff at Joseph Case High School who have helped this high school evolve in the past 10 years.
Case Theatre 2016-2017 to open with 'Addams Family' (snap/snap)
Final report cards
Rensselaer Medal winner
ARCH, alumna transforms high school gardens
As well thanks to Case alumna Katrina Lussier for her beautiful work in restoring Krista's Gardens near the band room door. The gardens are named after student Krista Luciano who passed away tragically in her senior year at Case in 2006. The restoration was in honor of the tenth anniversary of her passing.
I look forward to communicating with you over the summer, especially with gentle reminders about summer reading.
Be safe and stay strong!