February 16, 2018
On the Calendar
Book Fair All Week and During Conferneces
Whittier Art Show During Conferences
2/19- On line Registration Opens for All Families
Yearbook Group Pictures
2/20- Crossroads Club
Chess Club2/21- Snack Cart During Lunch
Whittier Wednesday- Wear your Spirit Wear
Evening P/T Conferences
2/22 - 1/2 Day-11:21 pm Dismissal -- P/T Conferences
2/23- No School P/T Conferences
Sheridan Lanes Family Bowling Event
Whittier Elementary School Bowling Outing!
Want to celebrate parent/teacher conferences or just have some fun with family or friends from Whittier? Come bowl on FRIDAY FEBRUARY 23RD in any of the following time slots.
Cost of bowling is only $4.50 per person for 1½ hours of bowling and shoes.
PLACE: Sheridan Lanes, 1120 80th Street, Kenosha, WI
TIMES: 12:30pm – 2:00pm
2:00pm – 3:30pm
3:30pm – 5:00pm
You can call 654-0411 and reserve a spot during any of the above times. Walk ins also welcome
This special is good for Friday FEBRUARY 23, 2018 ONLY. Hope to see everyone there!!!
Online Registration Tips
Registration begins February 19th
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Please have on hand the following information before you begin the online registration process:
· Household information – address and phone numbers
· Parent/guardian information – email address, birthdates, work and cell phone numbers
· Student information – demographic and health/medical information (including physician information)
· Emergency contact information – remember to use full name(s) and phone numbers
DO you already have students in the district?
· Log on to the parent portal and use the link for existing students. You can add your 4K or Kindergarten child(ren) in the student section.
· Forgot your password for the parent portal? Click the “Help” button on the parent portal log in screen.
· Select link in your Inbox, complete registration making any changes needed and submit.
DO NOT already have students in the district?
· Go to the KUSD website www.kusd.edu.
· Click the REGISTRATION tab on the home page.
· Use the “REGISTER TODAY” link for new families. If you have any questions or run into a problem, please contact the Central Enrollment office at 262-359-7000, Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Write down your application number in case you need to begin the process over.
· Fill out and answer all questions. Once you finish the online questions, make sure you click
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT YOUR ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
In order for your enrollment to be complete, you must now visit the school your student will be attending and provide the following:
- Proof of residency *One or more items may be requested by your school to verify proof of residency
- CURRENT WE Energies Bill
- CURRENT Title/Mortgage Information
- CURRENT Lease Agreement
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records
- Parent/guardian government issued photo ID
- Preschool and Kindergarten students ONLY: Health, Dental, and/or Kindergarten Screening Forms
Drop Off Begins at 7:15 AM
Mon-Thur 7:25 AM - 2:25 PM
Friday Dismissal 11:21 AM
6:55 – 7:25 a.m in MPR
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM