BillGuard is hiring!
BillGuard is a personal finance security company, built on the shoulders of giants, by a passionate team of data scientists and designers, powered by the collective knowledge of millions of people. Through patent-pending big-data analytics and advanced crowdsourcing techniques, the BillGuard app helps you stay on top of your money, in a mission to empower consumers to control, protect and do more with their money.
Based in New York and Tel Aviv and backed by some of the world's top investors, BillGuard has been featured prominently in the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and The Economist as well as on ABC and CBS News
Who are we looking for?
The QA Manager position is for a hands-on role responsible for directing the testing of software projects in the company and leading us to the next stage. In this position you will work with cross-functional teams and execute test cases for upcoming releases, as well as create estimates for future releases. This role requires a strong technical expertise with extensive knowledge of software development life cycles, the ability to interface effectively with all organizational levels and an empowering coaching presence to lead a team of quality enthusiasts.
- Build and manage BillGuard’s QA team
- Create and execute test plans, ensuring and maintaining coverage
- Meticulously report issues and improvements
- Assemble and manage a user beta group
- Extract and communicate key insights for the team from behavior analytics
- At least 4 years of experience QA-ing mobile (iOS, Android) and cross browser web applications
- At least 2 years of experience managing a QA team
- Experience designing, executing and maintaining test scenarios
- Proficiency with automated test tools (ex: Selenium, Webdriver, Jenkins, etc.)
- Mother tongue level written and spoken English
- Experience with SQL
- Working knowledge of python or any other scripting language (Ruby, bash, etc.) is a big plus
- Working knowledge of BI and web analytics tools (GA, Kissmetrics, etc.) is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent (military experience from intel units)