Mrs. Henry's Classroom
4th Grade Newsletter
- Encourage positive behavior at home.
- Sign and return Friday folder.
- Encourage reading at home (15 minutes max).
- I appreciate home support; however, I will only use it as a last resort and will do my best to resolve difficult behavior in the classroom.
Our system is called: SHOW ME THE MONEY $$$$$$
- When a child chooses to do something positive they will receive "money". However, when a child chooses to misbehave, they will have to pay me back from their earnings.
- At the end of the week student's can buy rewards from the classroom store.
I Want Your Child to Succeed!
How to gain success in my classroom:
- Morning meetings (we will talk about the day ahead).
- Bell ringers (mini work to be completed by the end of the day).
- Students put their own input into daily activities.
- End of the day reflection time (for aspects that were covered in class).